Friday, January 16, 2009

General Medicine at Happy N Healthy Clinic-Salem

okay, so i messed up..umm..i added a comment to josh's thinking thas how it goes...sorry again..so i jus copy pasted it..i think i got it now!!...i feel so silly....so here's wut i originally wrote...

So....seeing i have never done this...is this blogging or just commenting to Josh?...humm...someone correct me if I'm wrong. Okay so my first rotation...IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE...omg...I love it. I'm in Salem, working in a small clinic, so we don't get to see anything exciting, but my preceptor has given me pretty much full independence, well....as much as it is allowed anyways. I get to see my own patients, do all the fun stuff, dx them, and even write out their prescriptions (of course i cant sign these, but im not complaining), and get to write sick notes...i know...nothing crazy...everyone is probably doing this, but im still loving it. I even have MY PATIENTS..haha...patients i'm going to follow for the next 5 weeks. This is great. Even though we have to check in everything we do, which is annoying at times, but it's okay. Fun cases?....besides your usual yeast, alcoholic, HTN, DM, Colds,..ooh, young girl came in today with..well, can't really dx is as anything, but she normally has a lot of ectopy, but again it's nice to know, it's okay not to jump the gun everytime. So things i'm not doing so good on...THE SPEED... i feel like i'm, way to slow in seeing the patient, writing up their charts, and makind everything into an appropriate record. Maybe that is something that comes with time. Anywhoooo....I hope everyone is having an awesome time...Miss you guys

1 comment: