Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pretty Much the Same

Hey all! I haven't written sooner b/c, honestly, this is my first bit of free time since we started on Monday. After reading other posts, it seems like my rotation is much the same as everyone elses. Lots of autonomy...thrown into the mix on the first day, and lots of hours....working about 12 a day. Whoo! So far, I've really enjoyed my hospital rounds in the mornings, checking out the newborns. They're just so dang cute. Haven't seen anything crazy yet, but I do know of a couple of Lyme arthritis cases that have been seen in the past year, so know that there is potential in this type of rural setting to see just about anything. Oh, on a side note, I did get to see a really rip-roaring ear infection! Bubbles actually coming out of the ear. Nice! Okay, on that note, peace out. Gotta log my Typhon data.

No comments:

Post a Comment