Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Message from BEYOND THE GRAVE!!!

So, today Dr. Andrew allowed me to perform not one, but TWO dissections! You'd be surprised how easy it is to get lost amongst all the fat and connective tissue, and for the record, Netter got it completely wrong...

Not only did I actively participate in the autopsies today, I also got to go to the scene of a suspicious death. It was like CSI come to life, minus all the blue-grey filters, hot scene investigators, and sexy montage music. Other than that, just like the TV show. It was thought to be a homicide, but ended up being just a run-of-the-mill OD (suspected anyway, we wont know for a while).

Tomorrow, I am going up to Burlington (Hollah at all you Vermont people, maybe I'll see you up there!) to witness 14 brain dissections performed by a neuropathologist. I feel like I should probably brush up on my neuro anatomy/physiology, and by brush up on, I mean learn for the first time...

Hope everyone up there in the world of the living is having as a productive week as I am. Keep a look out for the next tale from, The Cryptkeeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment